As organizations are constantly on the lookout to enhance customer satisfaction and maximize user experience, Application Performance Monitoring tools give you the perfect solution to bridge the gap between expectation and satisfaction. We have identified some application performance monitoring that offers best services in the industry. The list gives you an overview of the various tools and its features. The tools are randomly selected and are not based on performance hierarchy.
Get deep insights into your application performance management and performance, pinpointing the issues in no time with the help of New Relic Application Performance Monitoring that comes with two editions. Essentials editions cover most functionality while advanced features are loaded in Pro editions.
We will take a look at the some of its key features
- Applications that run on a platform like Ruby, Java, Node.Js, PHP, .Net, Python is supported by New Relic
- Multi-tenant SaaS (Software as a Service)
- App or Browser based applications
- Critical analysis of SQL statements
- Overview of all the apps in one centralized map
- Measure the error rates over a set period
- Clear report of stack trace to debug the performance of applications
- Visualize Cross Application Tracing (CAT) in your IT infrastructure
All in one and industry’s best Application Performance Monitor that provides a clear view of your apps in a visually appealing dashboard. Motadata believes in the integrated approach that offers seamless assistance to web-based applications and supports various database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and more. Web services, cloud infrastructure, DevOps integrations are others supporting features that make Motadata a powerful Application Performance Monitoring.
Its key features include
- As many as 40 different analyses that make the dashboard more useful and appealing
- Integration of Third party applications that include GitHub, Jira, Apache, Visual Studio and more
- Messaging and alerting made seemingly easy with the integration of PagerDuty, Webhooks, HipChat and more
- AI-powered monitoring that gives insights into minute details of your application’s performance
- Integrated network monitoring to boost your web-based application performance
- Detailed transaction tracing to locate errors
- Motadata offers support to SaaS and on-premises editions
Retrace supports .NET and Java-based applications. It is application performance management software that helps the developers diagnose the performance of apps using code profiling. You may want to try the Prefix built for workstations come with limited features for free download.
Some of the main features of Retrace include
- Code-level performance tracing
- Detailed analysis and reporting of SQL queries
- Error tracking and monitoring
- Integrated log management
- Supports cloud-based applications
- Monitor key transactions, top web-requests, SQL queries that matter most
AppDynamics is an application performance management tool which supports various applications that run on Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, C++, Python, Apache Web Server and Go language. It offers to provide valuable insights to various important applications that are critical to your business operations.
Some of its key features include are
- Automatic performance base lining that identifies the apps normal working and alerts when thresholds exceed
- Supports Integration of the third parties like ServiceNow, PagerDuty and Jira
- Monitoring every line of code to locate the actual performance issues
- Automatic correlation of apps and infrastructure
Scout is an APM tool that runs on Ruby on Rails, Elixir and Python provide an easy and convenient environment for developers. Custom codes are made simple using ScoutProf profile. Github integration helps the developers in fine-tuning their application as it traces the error and prevents bugs in the production environment.
Some of its essential features include
- Supported platforms include Ruby on Rails, Elixir, and Python
- Details out the transaction trace in a clear view for developers to fix errors and bugs
- Connects and supports Github environment for the better bug reports as well as errors under production environment
- SQL queries, memory usage, other poorly performing apps and more are analyzed, aggregated and presented on a visually appealing dashboard
- Notifies and highlights the performing and non-performing apps by email
- DevTrace a free Profiler runs on Ruby on Rails notifies your app’s performance
Dynatrace is fully operational on SaaS or on-premise offering application monitoring services as per your needs. It is available to you on hourly/annually/perpetually basis that fits your organization profile.
A few important features include
- Hosted on Cloud infrastructure or on premises.
- Powered by AI that learns and understands how various apps in business environment perform and brings in easy solutions to create a positive impact on customers.
- Supports various platforms like Node.js, .NET, PHP etc., and other useful plugins and integrations to power your application performance.
AppOptics is developed by Solarwinds and it is an enhanced version of TraceView that supports application that runs on Java, Scala, .NET, PHP, and Python.
Some of its key features include
- Dashboard with all the standard features to analyze the performance of every application
- Visualize application bottlenecks in code-level troubleshooting
- Details out each transaction trace for your various apps
- Advanced analytics and alerting to keep apps on the check
- Supports popular PHP frameworks like the Drupal, WordPress, Magento, CodeIgniter, Zend, and Kohana
- Ruby, Nodes.js, GoLang are currently available on Beta versions
App Insights is a product of Microsoft that may not be a full-fledged Application Monitoring like the one discussed on our list but provides insights of application performance hosted on Containers, Cloud infrastructure.
Some of its salient features include
- .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby are the common supported languages
- Joomla, Drupal, Concrete, Orchard, SharePoint, and WordPress are PHP supported frameworks
- Azure Portal users may update Azure App Services and get App Insights without re-deploying your application
- DevOps integration with Visual Studio and GitHub
- Smart detections send alerts and emails of proactive analysis to the IT Team
SteelCentral is a product of Riverbed that assists on-premises and cloud infrastructure. Its AppResponse module helps monitor specifically network-based applications through network forensics, historical analysis, analyze web transactions that include the interaction of voice and data traffic effectively to provide answers fast.
Some of its key features include
- Integrated network and infrastructure diagnostics.
- Deep insights of user experience that identifies the most used and least used features in your apps.
- Cross-domain transaction tracing
- On-Premises and Cloud-based to protect your applications
- Fix SQL based queries quickly.
- Dynamic view of application performance environment.
JenniferSoft supports Java, .NET and PHP languages that provides standard APM features in the real-time environment. Promises to save overhead costs JenniferSoft offers support on cloud architecture and integrated user monitoring and real-time Topology.
Some of its key features are
- Provides support on Web application server (WAS) with real-time performance monitoring and fault handling
- Supports a huge range of Databases namely Derby, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Sybase and more
- Individual Transaction Monitoring
- Smart Profiling for easy analysis
Choose and try out the different application monitoring tools that are discussed above to provide your organization the much-needed insights to your applications that are an integral part of your successful business journey. The number of tools available here tells you how important are monitoring your apps for performance, errors so that the downtime is considerably reduced to the minimum. Find the best application monitoring tools that fits your organization.
Latest posts by SACHERMES (see all)
- Gaming Notebook Acer Nitro 5 Review- What’s Inside - July 20, 2018
- Scribblenauts Unlimited Apk 2018 Latest For Android - July 8, 2018
- VPN Comparisons 2018 – Top 5 VPN Service Reviews - July 3, 2018